About This Site

This sweet blog of mine will serve as a temporary home for all of my content for the next few months as I ready everything organized with my own domain that I'll be getting sometime within then. If you'd like to check out my old domain, take a look through it here.

In the meantime, it will serve as a "collective" of sorts of all of my currently hosted pages, my blog, and links to all of my external stuff like Facebook and Flickr.

External Sites
My Flickr Page
My Facebook Profile
Yahoo Calendar

Hosted Pages
Homepage
Portfolio
Dirrty Apple Productions
Downtown Russellville Strip
Rodge Sucks


Friday, May 12, 2006

List of Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I've often alluded to this, but it's time that I've concretely made it out and knew what I have ahead of me. And also what I've already accomplished. So here goes.

Travel
Visit another country
Visit the West Coast / California
See Gramm's Chinese Theater
Visit New York
Visit Europe
Visit Australlia / New Zealand
Visit Japan

People I Want To Meet
Ray Park (Darth Maul in Star Wars)
Bobby Cox (Manager of the Atlanta Braves)
Hank Aaron
Bud Selig (Commissioner of Baseball)
George Lucas
Quentin Tarantino
Steven Spielberg
Peter Jackson
Shigeru Miyamoto (Creater of Mario, Zelda, etc.)

Events I Want To Attend
Star Wars Celebration(s)
The Academy Awards (Okay, well I sorta did.)
Burning Man
E3
Sundance Film Festival

Things I Want To Do
Ride a Zamboni
Parajump
Climb the Sydney Harbor Bridge

Of course, this is all for right now. I'm sure I'll be adding to and editing this post as time progresses. I'll probably add something for everything that's checked off too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home