About This Site

This sweet blog of mine will serve as a temporary home for all of my content for the next few months as I ready everything organized with my own domain that I'll be getting sometime within then. If you'd like to check out my old domain, take a look through it here.

In the meantime, it will serve as a "collective" of sorts of all of my currently hosted pages, my blog, and links to all of my external stuff like Facebook and Flickr.

External Sites
My Flickr Page
My Facebook Profile
Yahoo Calendar

Hosted Pages
Homepage
Portfolio
Dirrty Apple Productions
Downtown Russellville Strip
Rodge Sucks


Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Huntsville Gets Props!

Since I've been living in Huntsville, I have yet to be really impressed with the town. The popular joke is that to really make it in Huntsville, you either have to have an Engineering degree or sell crack. Seriously. It's either $200,000 houses, or the ghetto. There is no middle ground.

However, The Colbert Report recently gave Huntsville some props for a version of economic stimuli other than engineering missles that kill people.



I may learn to like the town yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home