About This Site

This sweet blog of mine will serve as a temporary home for all of my content for the next few months as I ready everything organized with my own domain that I'll be getting sometime within then. If you'd like to check out my old domain, take a look through it here.

In the meantime, it will serve as a "collective" of sorts of all of my currently hosted pages, my blog, and links to all of my external stuff like Facebook and Flickr.

External Sites
My Flickr Page
My Facebook Profile
Yahoo Calendar

Hosted Pages
Homepage
Portfolio
Dirrty Apple Productions
Downtown Russellville Strip
Rodge Sucks


Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Speaking of Huntsville

..it occured to me that I wanted to post more pictures in this blog. Flickr is still cool, but I'm getting near to filling up my capacity, and I'm not really convinced to pay twenty dollars a year for it just yet. Using Facebook to put my pictures online is a lot more practical since space is limitless and it gets the pictures out to more of my friends than Flickr does.

So yeah, speaking of Huntsville, I am glad that this is all I can see out my front door.



The tree hides the ugliness beyond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home